For the complete success of an e-invoicing implementation, Supplier participation is a critical factor; one that can make or break the project. Our Supplier On-boarding Services ensure the methodical roll-out of your project, with sales and marketing support and industry benchmarked best practices in four well-designed phases.
Phase I - Program Design
- Evaluate Partners for e-commerce readiness; assess technical capability and existing B2B processes.
- Involve responsible internal stakeholders to create buy-in.
- Cleanse contact data from Master Vendor lists to include key decision makers at Partner’s end.
- Define timelines and objective along with KPIs.
Phase II - Sales And Marketing
- Define marketing messages.
- Contact and educate Trading Partners about the program.
- Execute marketing and sales campaigns via email, online videos, and webinars to increase Supplier adoption.
Phase III - Implementation And Testing
- Based on due diligence from e-readiness survey, enable the Partner to e-transact with appropriate Connectivity Solutions.
- Remote web training sessions to introduce all functionality and any software application aspects.
Phase IV - Amalto Community Management For Support And Ongoing Monitoring
- Post go-live support; hand-holding through initial transactions plus ongoing email and telephone support.
- Full visibility of on-boarding roll-out status via the Amalto Community Management solution.